National Wholesale Account Manager
SoulKu is excited to announce our opening for a motivated National Wholesale Account Manager, preferably with specific experience in jewelry and/or gift sales. This individual will be responsible for the relationship management and growth of an established United States account base, growing international base, as well as prospecting and acquiring new business both nationally and internationally. This position will report directly to the CEO of SoulKu.
This high-energy professional must possess a proven history in superior relationship management, customer service, lead production, account acquisition, and account management. Additionally, duties include email and phone correspondence, with performance metrics based on sales growth and profitability. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, team-first environment and display an adaptive account management style. Most of all, we are looking for a team player that is passionate about our jewelry and our core values of service, connection, inspiration, and empowerment.
SoulKu is a woman owned and operated, handcrafted, jewelry company which focuses on the healing properties of gemstones. All of our jewelry is created by a team of Moms in Asheville, NC and is currently selling in over 1500 stores across the country in addition to a growing e-commerce business. We were recently ranked #944 in Inc 5000's fastest growing small businesses and this is the perfect time to join our fun and inspiring team!
- Provide superior customer service and account management to existing account base.
- Exceed lead generation, prospecting, follow-up, and new account acquisition requirements.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term, positive relationships with high-volume customers to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Forecasts sales on existing and new products and promotions on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Department on plans and issues.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales volume and growth goals.
- Utilizes reports, trainings, samples, and software to effectively manage customer relationship and to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Provide customer support for team member accounts when needed.
- Oversee tracking of old leads, new leads, and research for new customers.
- Manage outside Sales Reps as well as internal Wholesale Account Managers and Assistants.
- Handle inbound calls from customers and prospects, ensuring follow up, sales growth, and positive customer experiences.
- Respond immediately and professionally to customer inquiries and incoming leads.
- Resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Dedicated, positive, team player
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to quickly become acclimated to ERP/CRM programs
- Prior sales account management experience, with proven account growth
- Strong customer service orientation and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Consultative selling and closing skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and eager to work attitude
Commensurate with experience.
Benefits include paid time off, 10 paid holidays, health insurance, employee discount and parental leave.