The definition of mantra is “a sound, syllable, word, or group of words that is considered capable of creating transformation.” Any phrase that you want to repeat over and over can be a mantra. One of the best uses for a mantra are for manifestation.
Here’s an easy mantra guide:
- Pick a mantra that resonates with you. There is no right or wrong here. If you feel it, it’s right!
- Repeat the mantra as often as possible. You can use it while meditating, while praying, while doing dishes, while cleaning, while driving (my car is literally my mobile sanctuary—almost as potent as my shower!). Any activity that doesn’t require your absolute attention is a good time to say your mantra!
- Be gentle with your mind if it wanders—because it will. Remind yourself slowly and sweetly to focus back on the mantra. You can also set a reminder on your phone, write yourself a note, wear a special piece of jewelry (like a SoulKu) that alerts you when you glance at it to say your mantra.
- Say your mantra until you’re seeing the manifestation of your Intentions.
- Once the situation shifts you can stop saying the mantra or upgrade it to fit your next Intention.
Here are some great mantra starters:
Try them out and let us know how it goes!
- There is No Fear, Only Love.
- I Love the Cash Flow.
- All is Well.
- That was Easy.
- I Give Up Freely What is No Longer Serving Me. I Release it to Create Space for What Inspires Me.
Don't forget, we're rooting for you always in all ways!