Full moons carry incredible energy and can create changes in your emotions, your body, your mind, and your spirit.
By tracking the full moons and their meanings we hope to inspire, enlighten, and inform you of the energetic shifts that are on their way to you.
When the Full Moon is in Virgo the sun will be in Pisces.
Because of this Virgo-Pisces axis, we're being asked to examine the following Virgo energies: day-to-day functions and routines, the health of our body, and the desire for order. Additionally we must examine the following Pisces energies: vision, spiritual well-being, disorder, and the infinite.
Virgo is all about the tools, the techniques, the science (if you will), while Pisces is all about the ineffable, the ethereal spirit, the seen versus the unseen. The things we can absolutely trust and know versus the things we can't put our fingers on, yet believe to be true. Fact versus Faith.
It's entirely possible there is, or has recently been, some sort of crisis or growing awareness of something that is missing, and this time will provide an opportunity to explore how to address your emotional needs within the balance of these two energies.
This Full Moon is asking us to try and find a balance between work and emotional service, what's practical and what's not, judgement, and acceptance.
Like the age old question—"How do we do the dance between our human selves and our spirit selves?" How do we nurture both parts and find balance and happiness with the visible and invisible?
This will be an emotional time. So here's what you can do:
- Allow yourself to feel as much possible. Allow those feelings to flow through you. Do not let them sit.
- Be mindful about your decisions. Do not make decisions on what these feelings mean just yet as you are still in the dark.
- Examine what's in front of you. Uncover the intrinsic value of your day-to-day life and routine. Your intuition will be strong.
The full moon's effects last about two weeks, and during this time there are crystals that mirror the energies of Virgo and Pisces. But these energies can also be used forever, if you'd like to find your own balance.
Gemstones for supporting you through The Virgo Full Moon.
Rev up Virgo energy:
- Ammonite for Grounding
- Black Tourmaline for Cleansing
- Lapis Lazuli for Clarity
- Leopard Skin Jasper for Stability
Rev up Pisces energy:
- Dendrite Opal for Spiritual Awakening
- Angel Aura Rose Quartz for Spiritual Expanse
- Apatite for Inspiration
- Iolite for Living Your Dream