Full moons carry incredible energy and can create changes in your emotions, your body, your mind, and your spirit.
By tracking the full moons and their meanings we hope to inspire, enlighten, and inform you of the energetic shifts that are on their way to you.
As usual there will be a push pull between two energies and an invitation to find balance between them.
When the moon is full in Aries the sun will be in Libra.
ARIES MOON energetics are about self assertion, leadership, and personal courageousness. It values authenticity over tact and is energized by independence.
LIBRA SUN energetics are about compromise, the need for relationships, and all that comes with maintaining them— negotiation, graciousness, patience, balance, diplomacy, equality, and justice.
Here's where the conflict or the search for balance comes into play. This Full Moon is inviting you to harmonize attending your personal needs versus attending to the needs of others, self care vs the care of (significant) others. It's asking your to investigate your own independence or autonomy and your dependence or companionability.
This Aries Full Moon illuminates the conflict between "me" and "you."
Things to consider during this Aries Full Moon:
- What's mine individually and what's ours to be shared.
- Are you honoring yourself enough?
- Are you honoring others' needs above your own?
- Are you making room for your own individual self inside your relationship?
- Are you honoring your own needs too much and not being a good partner?
Gemstones for supporting you through the Aries Full Moon.
Need some Aries energy (self assertion, leadership and personal courageousness)?
- Goldstone for Ambition
- Amazonite for Courage
- Kyanite for Speaking your Truth
- Sunstone for Self Worth
Need some Libra energy (compromise, the need for relationships, and all that comes with maintaining them)?
- Turquoise for Friendship & Communication
- Prasiolite for Compassion and to Open your Heart
- Aqua Chalcedony to Be the Light
- Rose Quartz for Unconditional Love